The global transmission towers market is estimated to generate revenue of $3.83 billion by 2023 growing at 8.39% CAGR during 2017-2023
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, August 9, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Transmission Tower Market: Global Industry Analysis by Type (AC & DC), by Design (Tubular Steel, Lattice, Wood and Concrete) & By Geography – With Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is set to register robust growth during forecast period due to wide use of transmission towers for bulk power transmission systems.
The global transmission towers market is estimated to generate revenue of $3.83 billion by 2023 growing at 8.39% CAGR during 2017-2023 from revenue of $2.36 billion in 2017.
Asia-Pacific continues to lead the market share and growth during 2018-2023.
APAC region is estimated to dominate the global transmission tower market with a market share of 57.4% by 2023 and it is also estimated to grow with the highest CARG of 9.40% during 2017-2023 due to the modernization of existing power distribution infrastructure and prominent growth of renewable power generation in this region. Asia-Pacific registered largest growth of $1.28 billion in 2017 and is projected to register $2.20 billion by 2023, followed by Europe and North America.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
AC system has advantages such as easy installation, cheap circuit breakers and easy adjustment of level of AC voltage. Global AC transmission towers market value is estimated to be $849.54 in 2017 and is projected to reach $1.28 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 7.21% during 2018-2023.
DC transmission towers market dominated the overall transmission towers market with the market value of $1.51 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach $2.54 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 9.03%.
Lattice transmission towers segment is dominating the market among all the other tower designs. It was registered a value of $1.29 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach $2.19 billion by 2023 at a highest CAGR of 9.22%.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
1. The major factors driving the transmission tower market includes increasing adoption of renewable energy coupled with investments done in various countries to upgrade as well as construct new grid infrastructure to drive the transmission tower market.
2. Low losses in HVDC for long range power transmission and connection of asynchronous grids are estimated to drive the DC transmission tower market in the future.
3. With the commercial use of HVDC along with gradual developments in power transmission and conversion technologies the market has grown prominently, especially in developed economies across the globe.
4. The widespread adoption of HVDC transmission system in Europe region is the key drive for transmission tower market growth in the Europe.
5. Increasing modernization of exiting transmission structures and installation of new renewable power generating farms is set to drive the transmission tower market during 2018-2023.
6. The improving government initiatives to power rural areas in developing economies and establishment of solar farms in developed economies is set to drive the market in the near future.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players of the Transmission Tower Market:
KEC International Limited is the top leading player in the transmission tower market which has held major share of the market followed by State Grid Corporation of China (China) and Kalapataru Power Tranmission Ltd. (India). KEC International Limited Company’s business segment offers end to end solutions in power transmission and distribution, projects of up to 1200 kV transmission lines, tower manufacturing and testing facilities across India, Brazil and Mexico.
Transmission Tower Market Report is Segmented as below.
Transmission Tower Market By Type:
Transmission Tower Market By Design:
1. Tubular Steel
Transmission Tower Market By Geography ( Covers 10+ Countries )
Transmission Tower Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. ABB Limited
2. Associated Power Structures Pvt. Ltd.
3. Bs Group
4. Cg Power & Industrial Solutions Limited
5. Karamtara Engineering Pvt. Ltd
6. Nanjing Daji Steel Tower Manufacturing Co., Ltd
7. Skipper Limited
9. Weifang Changan Iron Tower Co., Ltd.
10. Company 10+
A. LSZH Cables in Energy and Utility Market
B. Industrial Wireless Transmitter Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Transmission Tower Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Merges & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
12. Country level Analysis (10+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Transmission Tower Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
1. North America Market for Transmission Tower (2018-2023)
2. Europe Market for Transmission Tower (2018-2023)
3. Asia-Pacific Market for Transmission Tower (2018-2023)
4. AC Market for Transmission Tower (2018-2023)
5. DC Market for Transmission Tower (2018-2023)
6. Tubular Steel Market for Transmission Tower (2018-2023)
7. Lattice Market for Transmission Tower (2018-2023)
8. Wood Market for Transmission Tower (2018-2023)
9. Concrete Market for Transmission Tower (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire