B2B Industrial Packaging will be showcasing Signode and Fromm strapping tools and Berran’s Eagle 1000B Stretch Wrapper at Pack Expo, Oct. 14-17
ADDISON, ILL., U.S., September 28, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — B2B Industrial Packaging just announced that they will be showcasing Signode and Fromm strapping tools and Berran’s Eagle 1000B Stretch Wrapper at Pack Expo, Oct. 14-17, McCormick Place Chicago. The company will be in the Upper Lakeside Center, Booth 8911.
With a 59-inch diameter turntable, the Eagle 1000B Stretch Wrapper delivers 250% powered pre-stretch, an up to 87.5-inch wrap height and an up to 3,500 lb. load weight: Features include:
• Semi-automatic or manual operation
• Simplified control panel for easy operation
• Automatic load-height sensor (ALHS)
• Powered pre-stretch (250%)
• Soft start/stop turntable that resets automatically to home position
The event, produced by PMMI-the global leader in packaging and processing technologies, will feature more than 2,500 exhibitors, representing more than 40 vertical markets. The 50,000 people expected to attend will be able to:
• Observe equipment in action and in person. They will leave with a clear vision of which innovations will allow them to achieve their packaging-related goals.
• Learn about trends. Walking the show floor will provide a broad perspective on all current and emerging technologies; on what competitors are doing and where trends are headed.
• Gain insights: Past attendees describe how the technology featured at Pack Expo has led to innovative ideas.
• Make connections: Attendees will touch base with vendors, meet potential new suppliers and have conversations that build mutually beneficial relationships.
Pavilions at this year’s event include: a new Packaging/Printing Pavilion, a Containers and Materials Pavilion, the Reusable Packaging Pavilion, and the ever popular Confectionary Pavilion.
There will also be free 30-minute seminars at the Innovation Stage and presentations in the Reusable Packaging Learning Center.
The current registration fee for pack Expo is $30, but visitors can attend free by registering for a limited time and inputting B2B Industrial Packaging’s complimentary code 13F98 in the Comp Code box at the following URL.
B2B Industrial Packaging President Bill Drake said, “Past experience has shown us that this is a spectacular event. We encourage everyone to attend and, most especially, stop by our booth. Our experts will be on hand to demo equipment and brainstorm packaging solutions.”
Servicing more than 6,000 active clients, B2B Industrial Packaging sells a full range of packaging equipment and supplies including steel strapping, stretch film, and fasteners to clients throughout the U.S. and Mexico. B2B Industrial Packaging is unique in that it also operates three state-of-the-art strapping and fastener tool repair facilities that service the entire U.S. Headquarters are in Addison, Ill. with additional locations in Fort Worth, Texas; Houston; Oakland, Calif.; Los Angeles; Portland, Ore.; Eugene, Ore.; and Seattle. To contact B2B Industrial Packaging, call 1-877-222-5747, email Caitlin Montgomery at email@example.com, or visit www.B2BInd.com
Jeanna Van Rensselar
Smart PR Communications
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire