Ace Computers just announced that it is on track to triple HPC cluster sales in 2018.
CHICAGO, IL, U.S. , September 20, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Ace Computers, one of the most experienced HPC solution providers, just announced that it is on track to triple HPC cluster sales in 2018. In addition to continuous updates to long-term clients’ HPC technology, major orders for 2018 include:
• Apple, which is using their new cluster for display engineering. The cluster is integrated with Intel Xeon scalable processors and Tesla P100 accelerators. This cluster was configured so that Apple can also run GPU nodes in non-cluster mode.
• A top U.S. Defense contractor, providing computational physics analysis, that is using their 176-node HPC cluster, equipped with a direct-to-chip hot water liquid cooling system, for CFD applications.
• The U.S. Navy, which purchased a single rack cluster integrated with AMD EPYC and Intel Xeon scalable processors, NVIDIA GPUs and Mellanox components.
• A top Brazilian University that is using their Ace Computers GPU cluster for oil and gas exploration.
• A major Texas University that is using their new 80-node cluster, integrated with Intel Xeon scalable processors, for computational chemistry and molecular engineering applications.
• A major east coast university that significantly upgraded their existing cluster with AMD and Mellanox.
Multi-year HPCwire Readers’ Choice Award finalist Ace Computers’ custom HPC clusters have been nominated for 2018 awards in four categories Winners will be announced at Supercomputing 2018 (SC18) in November.
Ace Computers CEO John Samborski said, “We have been designing and developing HPC technology longer than most other companies in the industry today. Our clients trust us to integrate their solutions with the best available technology and deliver a cost-effective, optimal configuration for the intended application.”
Other uses for the company’s HPC clusters include: structured and unstructured data analysis; simulation/modeling; prototype design; existing design optimization; algorithm development; productivity efficiency; data management (protection, storage, retrieval…); and digital graphics design and implementation.
Founded in 1983, Ace Computers is one of the most established and respected custom technology builders in the world. The company is a Woman-Owned Small Business manufacturer and reseller for the public sector as well as the commercial sector with a stellar record of outstanding customer service, engineering expertise and on-time delivery. Ace Computers is a multi-year CES Award winner and HPCwire Readers’ Choice Award finalist. In addition to some of the finest academic institutions in the U.S., long-term clients include the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Department of Defense. Contracts include GSA, NETCENTS 2 and SEWP V. Headquartered in Greater Chicago, additional locations include New York, New Jersey, Florida, Virginia, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado and Washington. To contact Ace Computers, call 1-877-223-2667 or 1-847-952-6900 or visit http://www.acecomputers.com/TopProducts.asp
Jeanna Van Rensselar
Smart PR Communications
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire