Cancer Metabolism Based Therapeutics Market By Therapy, By Indication, By Region – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2018–2023)
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, November 29, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Cancer is the second leading cause of death and is responsible for a 9.6 million deaths in 2018. Globally, about 1 in 6 deaths is due to cancer. Cancer is a group of more than 100 different diseases where bloodstream carry cancer cells to other parts of the body. Nearly 71% of deaths from cancer occur in middle- and low-income countries. Cancer metabolism is the widest areas of cancer research based on the principle that metabolic activities are altered in cancer cells relative to normal cells.
It refers to the alterations in cellular metabolism pathways that are evident in cancer cells compared with most normal tissue cells. Metabolic alterations in cancer cells are numerous that include reduced oxidative phosphorylation, aerobic glycolysis and the increased generation of biosynthetic intermediates needed for cell growth and proliferation. Cancer metabolism therapeutics reprogram pathways of nutrient acquisition and metabolism to meet the biosynthetic, bioenergetic, and redox balance in the cells.
The Global Cancer Metabolism Based Therapeutics Market as per Market Data Forecast, Inc. report is predicted to reach USD xx Million by 2022 with a CAGR of xx% from the current value of USD xx Million.
Cancer metabolism therapeutics market is mainly driven by the rise in the number of people who are diagnosed with cancer every year. Other factors include smoking tobacco, alcohol use, and unhealthy diet, physical inactivity, exposing the body to different types of radiations, obesity, heredity, chemicals and urban air pollution. Increase in new technologies for treating cancer cells also increasing the market share.
However, the high cost of treatment may drag back the market value in some of the developing countries. Moreover, lack of proper reimbursement procedures, underdeveloped medical and healthcare facilities in remote areas of developing nations, lack of new technologies advancements and other aspects may restrain the expansion of the Cancer Metabolism Based Therapeutics Market internationally.
The full report provides a deep insight into the global market of cancer metabolism therapeutics including its share, size, trends, analysis, and forecast along with the accurate information of its regional presence and competitive landscape. The global cancer metabolism-based therapeutics market is divided on the basis of therapy, drug type, indication, and geographical regions.
Based on the therapy, the market is categorized into Biological drug therapies and Targeted drug therapies. By drug type, the market is further divided into CPI-613, Enasidenib and others. CPI-613 was introduced recently in 2018 which is considered as the best drug to treat pancreatic cancer. Enasidenib also got its importance in treating pancreatic cancer. According to a report from American Cancer Society in 2018, 53 thousand people were diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and around 43 thousand of them are experiencing a threat to their lives.
By Indication, the market is segregated into Melanoma, Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS), Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, and others. Around twenty-one thousand cases of Acute Myeloid Leukemia attacks were reported by American Cancer Society in 2018, out of which 50% are experiencing the terminal stage. Many non-profit organizations came into the picture to help people and increased awareness about symptoms and treatment process of pancreatic cancer which is helping the market to increase its size.
Based on the geographical distribution, the international market is divided into the regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. As the number of people suffering from pancreatic cancer is high in North America, the North America Cancer Metabolism Based Therapeutics Market is dominating the Global Market. As there are increasing cases of cancer every year in developing countries like India and China, the potential for market expansion is high in these countries.
There only a few famous market contributors for the worldwide cancer metabolism other than the new entrants in respective regions. Some of the prime manufacturers of Cancer Metabolism Based Therapeutics are AstraZeneca, Novartis, Celgene, Rafael Pharmaceuticals, Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals, Polaris Group, Agios Pharmaceuticals, Taiho Pharmaceuticals, 3-V biosciences, Calithera Biosciences, and BERG Health.
Scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the untapped regions.
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. With a well-established in-house team of experts from diverse fields and outsource research network across 100+ countries, we are the sole research providers for most of Fortune 500 companies.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Market Data Forecast
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire