Cell Harvesting Systems Market by Application, by End-user, by Techniques, by Region – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2018–2023)
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, November 29, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Cell harvesting is a technique where stem cells are utilized in regeneration and transplanting the damaged organs with healthy ones. Cell harvesting technique is expected to lead in the future of biopharmaceutical industry with a wide scope ranging from the regeneration of skin in burn victims to treating cancers. Growing and harvesting mammalian cells outside of the body and in the laboratory or factory to produce new drugs and medicines is one of the most exciting arms of the modern life science industry.
The Cell Harvesting Systems Market was worth almost USD 3.8 billion in 2018 and is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of 13.7%, to reach USD 7.2 billion by 2023.
Several techniques are used to perform cell harvesting like centrifugation, microfiltration, depth filtration and filtration through absolute pore size membranes. Of the different techniques, centrifugation is the one most commonly scaled up from laboratory to factory production levels.
The increasing demand for cell regeneration as a treatment for chronic conditions is a key driver behind the growth of the Cell Harvesting market. Other factors like increasing stem cell transplantation rate, increase in blood cancer, growing demand for bone marrow transplantation, rise in technology advancements, increasing cancer patients globally, rise in investments by the major market players, increasing prevalence of disease and rising investment in stem cell research also have a positive impact on the growth of the Cell Harvesting market.
However, high cost, immune rejection cumbersomeness of the treatment, lack of reimbursement policies, stringent regulations, complications arising during the cell harvesting, and subsequent lack of sufficient reimbursement policies prove to be restraining the growth of the market.
The full report provides the complete information about the Cell harvesting systems market and describes the overall market size, share, trends and future analysis. It also provides the in-depth knowledge by explaining the market based on the application, technique, end-user and regional distribution.
On the basis of application, the market is separated into
• Bone Marrow
• Umbilical Cord
• Adipose Tissue
• Peripheral Blood
On the basis of technique, the market is separated into
• Blastomere Extraction
• Altered Nuclear Transfer
On the basis of end user, the market is separated into
• Academic Institutes
• Diagnostic Labs
• Research Centers
The application segment is dominated by Peripheral Blood and is forecast to maintain its dominance in the years to come. Because a major part of cell harvesting for stem cell regeneration is done in hospitals, hospitals lead the end-use segment of the market and are expected to retain its top position in the forecast period. The growth of stem cell harvesting in academic institutes is also estimated to be fueled by the rise in research on cell harvesting.
On the basis of regional analysis, the market is separated into
• North America
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Given the higher rate of stem cell research and transplantation, North America and Europe dominate the market. Increase in prevalence of cancer, rise in aging population, rapid industrialization, urbanization, and increasing living expenses are forcing both men and women to work in these developed nations. Emerging economies and awareness among the population is driving the market growth in Asia-Pacific, and is expected to witness more growth possibilities in the future.
The full report also offers the information about competitive landscape of the market around the world.
The leading players in the current market are
• Avita Medical
• Terumo Corporation
• Perkin Elmer, Inc
• Argos Technologies, Inc
• Bertin Technologies
• Arthrex, Inc
• Brand GmBh + CO KG
• Thomas Scientific
• Tereflex, Inc.
A detailed description of each company has been included, with information in terms of overview, products, financials, SWOT analysis, recent developments (future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other latest industrial developments) and analyst overview.
Scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions.
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. With a well-established in-house team of experts from diverse fields and outsource research network across 100+ countries, we are the sole research providers for most of Fortune 500 companies.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Market Data Forecast
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire