Non-Insulin Diabetes Therapies Market By Drug Type, By Region- Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2018-2023)
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, December 3, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Non-insulin diabetes therapeutics are typically administered orally and recommended when diet and exercise are inadequate to control high blood glucose levels. Nowadays pharmaceutical firms are utilizing medicines which when injected into the body enables the liver to generate Insulin. These are called non-Insulin Diabetes Medication.
Currently, type 2 diabetes is one of the most momentous international health concerns. The nature of type 2 diabetes is such that it involves numerous organs and tissues (brain, liver, pancreas, intestines, kidneys, fat, and muscles). Hence, most people need more than one medication to handle the ailment, thereby driving the requirement for drugs with a unique and complementary mode of action.
The market analysis predicts that Global Non-Insulin Diabetes Therapies with a CAGR of 5.60% is aimed to reach USD 19.70 million by 2023, from a figure of USD 15 million in 2018.
The key drivers for the market growth are: rapidly changing food habits and swelling urbanization resulting in cultural alterations. Snowballing number of people with type 2 diabetes is another major market growth factor. Type 2 diabetes is caused by the body's unsuccessful utilization of the insulin produced and is the most regular form of diabetes globally. Excess body weight and physical sedentariness are the major causes of type 2 diabetes.
Type 2 diabetes is quickly emerging in developing nations, such as China and India, as more and more countries espouse the urbanized lifestyle that mainly contributes to the prevalence of the ailment. Due to the chronic character of the disease and the various co-morbidities that make this patient populace especially sensitive to long-term drug safety, the clinical and regulatory obstacles are substantial. The innate risks involved include failure to obtain marketing authorization after a moderately large investment of time and money, confine this market to those firms with the necessary expertise and capital.
You can have a better picture of the global markets with our full report and it provides the acumen in key areas helpful in future planning. As per our report, the global non-insulin diabetes therapies market is categorized on the basis of drug type, and geographical regions.
On the basis of drug type, the market is separated into
• Amylin Agonists
• GLP-1 Agonists & Analogs
• Glinides & Meglinitides
• Sodium-Glucose cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) Inhibitors
• Thiazolidinediones (or Glitazones or TZDs
• Alpha-Glucosidase Inhibitors
• Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 (DPP4) Inhibitors
Presently, the DPP4 inhibitor segment accounts for the major share of the market and is anticipated to maintain its position during the forecast period.
On the basis of regional distribution, the market is separated into
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
With the advanced healthcare infrastructure and investments in technological innovations, North America grabs the principal market share trailing Europe and Asia Pacific. However, the market in Asia Pacific will have the highest growth rate during the forecast period primarily due to advances in healthcare infrastructure and the expansion of the operations of numerous pharmaceutical firms in the region.
The market report also discloses the information about the global leaders of non-insulin diabetes therapies and few of them are
• Novo Nordisk
• Eli Lilly Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
• Bristol Myers Squibb
• Boehringer Ingelheim
Scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. With a well-established in-house team of experts from diverse fields and outsource research network across 100+ countries, we are the sole research providers for most of Fortune 500 companies. Along with the standards of reports being on par excellence, our unique services like free customization, analyst support for the period of six months post to the purchase will be the flag bearers and differentiates us from the rest.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Market Data Forecast
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire